Responsible for vetting the pricing of goods supplied and to secure the best deal for the company. Cost effective products are gold to them.
1) Purchasing –
- Purchasing Safe-T-Punch™ is simple. Our distributor will ensure on time delivery with all the information you require.
- Safe-T-Punch™ needs no additional purchases – no tools, no fasteners, no special equipment or skilled labour.
- We pride ourselves on making sure you receive what you order in a seamless manner.
- As the buyer you can be sure you are receiving the original Safe-T-Punch™ from the OE Manufacturer, ILR Safety, who is ISO9001:2015 certified and has performed risk assessments to ensure absolute efficacy as well as customer satisfaction
2) Supply Chain –
- Our logistics partner will prepare your package for collection by your courier or arrange for a shipping quotation
- Safe-T-Punch™ is light in weight and this reduces shipping costs when compared to bulky and heavy and awkward emergency escape hammers
- This improves procurement cost effectiveness, easy handling and simple management.
- Safe-T-Punch™ is the best option for any procurement department (it needs no tools or fasteners) Safe-T-Punch standard products are available off the shelf
3) Terms and contracts –
- We want Safe-T-Punch™ to be your first choice; it is far better than an emergency hammerOur distributor is empowered to enter into negotiations for supply agreements that satisfy both parties
- There may be no duties payable, except for VAT, on products imported from South Africa
- Price increases (comparable to our CPIX) are limited and prior notice of 2 months would be given.